February 11, 2011

Another Walk


I was just walking on Thames enjoying myself. I’ve just arrived at the Tower of London to sit down and write a few thoughts.
I’m finding that some things make me happy and others don’t. That’s fairly simple. I realize that I am a unique human being, that my needs are quite my own and that if they are not like anybody elses… there’s nothing wrong. What if I would rather walk around at night without a worry? Do that instead of try my hardest to make friends in pubs. What if I rather meet people, smile, chat, and leave it at that, instead of try to make them my friends. I’d rather if friendships snuck up on me. I’m not saying I’d rather stop going to events, stop seeing people, stop going out, but don’t go out if you’re not up for it! I don’t have to be up for it the way many travellers are up for practically anything.

I’d love to meet someone who’d enjoy taking walks like these, and laughing. I don’t know where or how. I will meet some though, it’s not like I’ve got to meet everyone now. There is no pressure and that is a comfortable thought.
Anyways it’s late, the tube closes soon, my computer is going to die [/save] so I bid you good night. I love you. Thank you for reading. Enjoy life as I do, in strange ways.

No comments: